Our job opportunities
Are you ready for new challenges?
We will continue to grow and consequently utilise the chances for dynamic growth, which the market offers us.
If you would like to grow personally as well as professionally and in so doing assist our company by joining our qualified and motivated team, we would like to know more about you.
We offer you...
The specialist divisions of manufacturing systems engineering, process engineering or electrical engineering are very welcome in our development department!
We are a mid-size car parts supplier distinguished by our creativity, materials expertise, process competency, flexibility, speed and a non-bureaucratic approach.
The development department at our Greven-Reckenfeld location is looking for qualified and dedicated students (m/f/d) to enrich our team during the course of drafting a challenging student research project (practical project, diploma thesis or BA dissertation, Master’s thesis)!
We are currently awarding the following student research projects:
- Development of electrical contacting
- Methodical construction of valve concepts for motor applications
- Preparation of configuration tool(s) for flow dynamic operations in components for gaseous fluids
- Optimisation of suction jet pumps for the application in pneumatic negative pressure systems of passenger car combustion engines
- Systematic examination and optimisation of TB geometrics for plastic pipes
- Drawing up guidelines for the efficient creation of constructions for bending tools and 3D control gauges by means of 3D data of the finished part
- Identification of a suitable CAD data management system for a medium-sized automobile supplier
We will adjust the scope of the student research project to fit the degree which the student is pursuing. Students will be supervised by an experienced development engineer directly on site as part of a creative team.
Interested? Please contact us!
aft automotive GmbH
Attn. Frau Hagenah
Phone: +49 (0)2575 97782-10
Fax: +49 (0)2575 97782-11
You don't see a perfect match for your qualifications?
We invite you to submit an unsolicited application. Please send us your detailed application package via email to: